Wrinkly labia; does this look normal?? PICS

Posted , 5 users are following.

Itchy sometimes.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

To me it looks very irritated .. might be worth getting checked 
  • Posted

That does look irritated like Ashley mentioned. Are there any other symptoms? How long have you had it? Are you going through any hormonal changes such as your period? Have you been sexually active in the last 3 months? 
    • Posted

It's been itchy, but not severely. I had unprotected sex on Nov 1, bled off my period once.

I've come off birth control recently also, so would that have an effect??

I've been to the doctor and everyone seems to think it's normal, but I don't think so!! sad It feels swollen.

• Posted

Well it just looks to be irritated and inflamed. There are some STDs that would cause something like that but you really don’t have other symptoms that would say std. And I know doctors could be dismissive regarding what patients might be afraid. And when it comes to coming off your birth control could cause some skin conditions. 
    • Posted

I already told you what I think it might be. I can’t give you a diagnosis since I’m not a physician. Your skin just looks irritated and inflamed. Unless you start showing other symptoms I wouldn’t  worry about it being an std. How’s it looking now? Have you applied anything to it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.