Wrist ganglion

Posted , 4 users are following.

So after falling over at work, having x rays and mri's, it's been a very long 6 weeks. Finally results have come back apparently I I have a small ganglion. There is no visible lump, but I am in a lot of pain, and it's restricting me from moving my hand in certain ways. Apparently my treatment is physio, but I don't see how physio will help with a ganglion?? Anyone else had experience like this ? Most people are telling me ganglions aren't painful but I am in a lot of pain

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My niece has the same thing,ganglion developed on base of the thumb after banging it froma fall.Doc told her because its causing so much pain she will be referring her to the hospital to have it removed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.