Wrong end!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've completely lost it now for sure!

Lay down, turned light off and closed my eyes. Feeling very sleepy and very comfy I thought I would fall asleep soon.

BAH!

I started to feel like I was sleeping at the bottom of the bed so opened my eyes and I wasn't. Closed my eyes again got comfy again and same thing happened. Opened my eyes and still I'm lay at the bottom of my bed.

How could that be possible? I hadn't moved!

So went to get up and have a walk around and bumped my head on the wall - because in actual fact I wasn't lay at the bottom of the bed afterall.

How is a girl suppose to sleep when someone keeps playing silly tricks with her mind! :oops:

Anyway, thought I'd share that very weird experience with you all because come the morning there is a 99.9% chance I would have forgotten all about it. :roll:

I'm going back to bed now but this time I'm going to lie at the bottom of the bed and hopefully think I'm lay at the top of the bed!

Crazy ..... crazy..... crazy LOL

Goodnight all

Melbi xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Melbi,

Did you get a good night's sleep after all the sliding towards the end of the bed. (Are you sure you didn't accidentally mutter, \"Beam me down, Scotty\"wink?

The weather here is warm and sunny. I understand Southern England and north west France are having torrential rain and very high winds. The weather is as crazy as me! .... ok, well, I heard the weatherman say there was a depression in the Bight and I thought, \"It's already here?\"!!

I love your use of the word \"Bah!\" Very appropriate, succinct, accurate ... a wonderful lament and expression of disgust, frustration and humanity, I think.

Stay well sweetheart. xx

• Posted

Breezman

Hello my dearest friend.

Send some of the lovely sunny weather our way if you would be so kind, please.

The winds have clamed down here now and quite bright outside.

So far today I have:

bathed

washed hair

dressed

cleaned my room

2nd wash load in washer

sorted ironing into manageable piles

made my bed!!!!

now I'm going to have a brew and some toast, take my tablet then:

clean the kitchen

prepare dinner

polish and hoover

get ready to go to the doctors

go and do some shopping on way to doctors

come home eat dinner

wash the dinner pots

sit down and relax with my fella :wink:

Melbi x

• Posted

Forgot to mention.....

if I dont manage it all....so what? There is always tomorrow :roll:

Melbi x

• Posted

Sounds like a plan! I don't know whether it is this forum or what, (perhaps it's quitting the whiskey??) but lately I've been feeling better, my head has been clearer, sleep has been ... a little better ... maybe ... and I feel like I've actually been discussing a common problem with sane, caring people who have or at least understand the same problem.

We in Oz have a tendency to feel isolated from the rest of the planet, perhaps because our forebears were either sent here as a punishment or to escape persecution. The internet has made us neighbours again. How were you to know you had a crazy neighbour?

It's always good to read your posts Melbi. Whether you're having a down day or helping someone to get through their down day, you continue to inspire. Even posting REM or Simon and Garfunkel is a great way to bridge a gap, spirit calls to spirit, the world is a happier place.

I hope you got at least part of your list done. xxx

• Posted

I have to admit I get a lot out of music.

The words mean a lot to me in many many songs - they could be what is in my mind, what I am feeling etc.

Melbi x

• Posted

Hi Breezman, how are you ? How is everyone else doing today? I am lost now!! Could not get on this forum this morning, then helped with my childrens school to take a class of pupils round the Zoo.[b:ed21f03e8b] What a laugh it was! They are all getting to that age where anal jokes are the in thing. My wee girl runs up to the teacher and says: the last time we were here miss all you could see were the rhinocerauses bottoms! :lol: So I explain later, \"weel, yes, they were in the season for it! :lol: [/b:ed21f03e8b]

Another child spent the time throwing up. Another kept rolling about in the mud. Some other little boy who must ne slighlty autistic kept coming out with all sorts of stuf...but which really appealed to my sense of humour....like if he saw a pool of water he would shout\"SHARKS AHEAD\" :lol: It was all such a great break from everything!

Huh....hmmm...then I came home! Fottie is on (YAWN!).

How is Melbi? Is she still feeling low?

I have had such a good day, I just hope it continues.

Hope you are refraining from the whisky :lol: :oops: Me, well I am trying to stop with the old wine, but I feel I need it by this time of night. I know I should not! Growing a belly, without much food! Oh well! Still sleeping in seperate rooms from my partner...cant bear him even looking at me at the mo! :cry: Oh well, nevermind, take care and gope to speak soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.