X-rays Diagnostics on oocytes & testis create first Autismics: best spray to mop Humans

Posted , 2 users are following.

ciao;

am Italian Pathology trainee;

i discovered on myself strange signs (skin degluability; palinacousia exces, etc)

& I realized to be a victim of ionizing RadioDiagnostic used on my mother pelvis some year before my zygote (before my corporal creation).

We must thanks Sweden for Nobel promotion X-rays use in Diagnostics.

Oocyte is in dictyotene phase & unable to repair X-rays-induced deletions.

X-rays beam direct on gonads overwhelm first the q-branch larger chromosomes subtelomeric extremities.

Subtelomeric mental retardations, ADHD, autismics, specific learning disorders, coeliacs, leukdmias, schizoaffective disorders: are the mostro frequent disease due to genocide radioDiagnostics on pre-zygote germinal cells (future children).

...as when You use a flame-thrower, diagnostic X-rays ionize Carbonium electrons by conducting to molecular instability and in the end some basis deletion.

Now am tired to write. Nice to hear from You

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If necessary , You Can find me in sociale, Guido Emanuele Galasso

Bye

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.