xanax

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started taking taking xanax on Thursday night and have been feeling better but today Saturday I feel very irritable I know that This is a common side effect but I was wondering how long before it fades I take .05 2x a day 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Its this a SSRI? If so I'm on fluoxetine/prozec and I'm still this way at 4week but no where near as bad as before x
  • Posted

Within a week you will notice a difference. I take ativan 0.5 mg and it works pretty fast and last 6-8hrs. 
    • Posted

So yould u say the irritability is normal cause I have to be honest its making me anxious thinking its messing me up sounds weird I know 
    • Posted

Yes let it work don't fight it.. it does help alot.. those symptoms will go away hun.
    • Posted

Thank you I've never been good with taking medicine even more so when I'm in an anxiety crisis my thoughts are still bothering me some but I feel reassured now I was the dummy who thought if the one pill relaxed and calmed u down n that was it I didn't know it had to level in your system 
    • Posted

They work fast but the symptoms your feeling are normal.. I get a Lil sleepy and anxious but it goes away. Try to relax and do breathing exercises.. it does help xx
    • Posted

I'm trying to lounge and relax but my husband thinks I should be up doing normal activities and push thru it 
    • Posted

It's because nobody that's been thru it don't understand what we deal with. I've been on ativan 0.5mg since end of sept. I take 10 mg of lexapro at night and a 25 mg beta blocker for my bp.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.