Xmas

Posted , 11 users are following.

hey ladies i have a xmas party coming up this saturday and would like to have a few drinks but im worried it will make my symptoms worse

any advice please

eloise x

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

The way I see it... you feel worse if you drink excessively, but we feel bad anyway. Might as well have some fun. AND get a good night's sleep. 😉

• Posted

I agree with Karen. Drink up and have some fun!

Honestly, I never saw any difference in my symptoms when I cut out everything.

Although I do find that wine now gives me a headache. Maybe go with whiskey! :-0

• Posted

Everyone is different. I had two margaritas with a friend and we laughed so hard. I needed to laugh. Two drink max for me though. Have some drinks honey!

• Posted

Hey, if you are well enough to get to the party...then why not have a couple!

• Posted

im not a big drinker, but when i have a cocktail i start to relax, and feel a little at ease, takes the edge off for a few hours.

• Posted

Drink up...but...i find red wine makes me more apt to a night if hotflashes .

• Posted

Go for it eloise, I'm sure it will do you good. There's no reason you can't drink is there, I do with bhrt, thyroid meds etc you'll be fine. Enjoy yourself! Xx

• Posted

Try not to think so much about! Don't let meno ruin your life! Life goes on and meno is just a hormonal imbalance and not a disease. I was at a very dark emotional state a year ago but things are much better now! Hope it helps! 😃

• Posted

thank you there are days when it trys to take over your life but i dont let it

this forum has really helped me with so much stuff

• Posted

Relax, have fun and enjoy yourself!!

🎉🍾

Try not to allow the peri/meno to take over your life... it's really not worth it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.