Xolair and arthritis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking xolair shots for over three years.. My joints were sore at first then it went away .. but then i noticed my fingers were getting trigger fingers more and hurting a lot more.. Now I have lumps on some of my fingers just below the nail and some in the middle joint of my fingers.. I wear arthritus gloves to bed but still my fingers are sometimes numb in the morning the tips of them , and throughtout the day.. I have now noticed a lump on one of my toes on my right foot , second toe joint.. It seems the xolair has brought on arthritus worse and in reading about it lately that has happened to some people.. Has it happened to any of you?? I also now have lumpson the back of one hand that really hurt.. But could this all be coincidence? I m afraid to stop my shots as some people here have said once stopped if they had to go back on them they did not work..Has this been the case with any of you? I m no kid I m 72 and very active normally so could it all be old age or the xolair shot..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.