Xrays

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone feel like they have been radiated so much in trying to diagnose if you have osteo? Also when you have it? 

This past couple of years it’s been constant X-rays with ents, dentists- etc it makes me want to vomit! I glow in the dark right now 🤢

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did they ever find you beat it?  Ive just finished 6 weeks of infusions and am now on a year of penicillin Vk.  I’ve had many health problems before this and I’m sure I must glow also....so many head mri’s due to brain tumor. Now this.  I don’t know what I’m dealing with.  Help!
    • Posted

Hi Teresa I was told the only way to find out if I beat it is to open you up according to the neurosurgeon, in which I refused. The radiologists really have a tough time with the pictures and that's why so many mri's so they can compare to the previous ones. I went through 12 weeks of infusons because of the uncertainty but nothing oral after that. 

• Posted

It stinks what we are all going through. All different situations. I am trying to get answers to my stuff and hate getting radiated so much. I had mri’s as well which is great but the last mri wasn’t enough.  I had a tooth extracted and this added problems- it was tooth 12 near the nose. Now my nose hurts bad! And I get weird sensations in my nose like pulsating, hard to describe- like a wave kind of feeling that doesn’t fit typical nerve pain. So Could it be referred pain? I am freaking out. Anyway good luck to all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.