Xxx

Posted , 3 users are following.

Nothing matters anymore

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi dondons xx im feeling a bit the same!! Its the crappiest feeling on earth. Not glad yr suffering im glad im not alone xxx i wonder when a cure wjll be found or if??? Man goes to the moon, we can raise parts of the titanic but this....... well its centuries old xxx youre not alone my friend ♡☆. Mandy xxx
    • Posted

I feel we're all different, we are understanding of each other as we know to a point what each other are going through, but I also feel that each and every persons depression is different...yes we all have similarities but we are all still different people and the feeling of loneliness doesn't change.

• Posted

I hate feeling like this and I hate being me! I wish and god knows I've tried to change but at the end of the day I guess we are who we are 😞

• Posted

Thats true to a degree. But we can learn to make small changes baby steps try to omprove the life we have been dealt no one can do that for us xxx
    • Posted

Too be honest im thinking its last chance saloon xx im tryin new med change which im goin thru onlly 12 days in! Im gettin tired xxx ive got my daughter hence why im stll trudging throgh anxiety treacle too. Thinkin of u xxx
    • Posted

Good that you're trying for your daughter.

You're a bigger person than me I have 5 children but I know they're better off without me

• Posted

So sorry yo feel that way & u prob dont want to hear this as i didnt wen i felt like u. But they wouldnt be better off without u. Granted yr pain wud be gone but theirs wud begin. I hate sayin that because i feel a lot of the tym like u. But bcos of how bad a mum i had i swore i would do watever it takes to give her better and i have. But i know although i wouldnt change having my daughter for the world im now in a lifelong torture battle against rome in the colluseum that im never guna win xxx

• Posted

I know that in time they would be better off I only wish they don't grow up to be or think/feel like me

• Posted

I worry about that is it hereditary i hope not in this case i wouldnt want the person i love most in the worls suffer like me xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.