Xxx

Posted , 4 users are following.

Why does life have to be so complicated? Why can't we all be normal? Why do I have to feel like I'm not normal ? Like everyone will do all they can to avoid me? I don't mean to be horrible I don't want to be I wish someone would tell me how to act and what to say. It's just so so hard! I always seem to say the wrong thing and push people away and that's not my intentions honest if anything it's not it's the opposite !

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It is the opposite I meant xx
  • Posted

I know I sound like a baby but I just want to liked.

I don't know how to be anyone else but me I just want to be accepted for who i am for being myself.

I guess that's just it? I am me and not good enough

• Posted

Maybe it not you dear maybe you are just simply trying to hard like I very done in the past.

I do know that in life we are lucky if we have a few very close friends and the others are aquatances if you like.

I'm 39 have about 5 very close friends and know loads peake you know??

Its not about the amount of people, its the people you meet and if you click.

Take your time Just be you I'm sure you don't go out your way to upset people and say things to upset anyone at all.

You don't need to be told how to act you are you.

Don't do yourself down

Vicky xx

• Posted

Hi to you, lovely, lovely Dondons....

NEVER, ever put yourself down, you are worth as much as anyone and everyone else...

Just be yourself, you are normal !!! Lovely, we all have different personalities...just smile xx be friendly xx never criticise others ( unless they are really bad, or unfair )

Smile, listen to what others are saying...and lovely, Dondons...try not to worry and panic...you are truly unique, who could not ? Like you....

Sincere regards and warmest wishes to you, always...take care, always...big hugs mate....dee xxxxx

• Posted

Don't worry about what others think of you. If you tend to say the wrong thing, try complementing people all the time. Kindness goes a long way. By the way I think your just fine the way you are!

Al

• Posted

Thank you for your replies.

I realise how silly my post comes across but it's just so hard you know?

It's true what they say..."to not worry what people Think of you means yourll be happier"

If only it were that easy 😞 Xx

• Posted

Why do I feel so hard done by

Why do I feel so sad

Why can't I just be happy

with the things i have

Why can't I have some luck

Why can't I catch a break

Where did It go wrong

What was my mistake

I just want to be normal

I don't want much

I just want a different life to the one that I've got

I want to be free from this self hate

Stop feeling so heavy, like the worlds on my plate

I just want to happy just want to feel free

Just want to know the answer to the question........who is me???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.