Y more pain after Gallbladder is removed?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Now @ 1 1/2 month after the OP of my Gallbladder, I've developed a lot pain on the side, where it was sitting. I can't sit in my Car for a long time while driving. It feels heavy & pulling in the stomach. I never had a Fever in my life, now daily I sweat to much & feel dizzy & my spine hurts in the middle of the back and it's goes up to both ears and the top of the Head. Feel hot to throw up, can't bend down to put pants on & also noticed, that in the night, can't fall a sleep & lay a wake long. I had 4 cuts, 2 on the right, 1 above the Belly & 1 in the Navel, have no complaint there. Can't even wear pants or anything around it. I have to hold my pain in place by pushing both Fists in each side. After eating and drinking Tea in the morning, I have to lay down again, even though I just got up. I'm also diabetic and have to watch what I eat. Y does this OP has daily more side effects coming, beside the once, that are there already?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Unfortunately, gallbladder surgery can cause all sorts of complications. Abdominal nerves can be damaged and leave neuralgia behind, some people can get IBS and Bile acid Malabsorption. I would go back to your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.