Yahoo Q&A skit on Jimmy Fallon Late Night Show..VODKA KILL BEES?

Posted , 1 user is following.

The skitt had several questions this one stood out ...

The Late Night tv show announcer started by Anouncing the new .....

."Yahoo Questions and Answers Lounge".

next...

Jimmy Fallon is sitting at the piano and a Jazz singer standing at the mic.

both dressed red carpet style...suit and gown...

This next question is from the Yahoo site. This is a real segment from the questions and answers online service from real people. The question & answer was shown visible on the screen banner at the bottom of the TV from the Yahoo site as they were performed live on tv by Jimmy.

The Question was sung by Jimmy Fallon and the answer sung by a wonderful beautiful voice...of a Jazz singer.

All questions and answers sung while Jimmy played a Slow Jazz tune on the piano.

Question: Jimmy singing with piano accompyment.Playing slow JAZZ TUNE.

🎼. "Is it true vodka really will kill bees & wasps"? 🎼

Answer: Jazz signer with piano playing slow Jazz tune...

🎼 "Yes , over time it will destroy their tiny livers but it's the destruction of its whole life that it really takes it's toll". 🎼

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

wonderfull words of wisdom, and so very very sadly true  good luck keep on fighting
    • Posted

THANKX... I'm glad to hear from u.. It seems I'm getting the silent treatment..

• Posted

keep on shouting against alcohol and the damage it has done,and is still doing
    • Posted

THANKX again 4 UR support..

I don't discourage easily. 

• Posted

HELLO AGAIN.. See video of CAT...

IM JUST LIKE THIS CAT.. it's just like the doggie door in the video in my pic .

The cat pushes in the opening  but the door is blocked with clear suran wrap the cat cannot see it. The cat Runs smack dab into the clear wrap barrier yet in the video keeps trying to break that invisible barrier over and over. The cat wants to be safe which is the very same things a alcoholic wants in life. The barrier is the craving in the brain...

PEACE

HOPE

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.