Yeast infection, bb or herpes? I’m so scared, pls help (pics)

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had some itchiness so i scratched it very hard. my nails are very sharp so it caused pain and the pain persisting for a few day. there is a white/off-white discharge!

im very scared that it is herpes but ive only slept with one guy who does not have herpes. please help!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

to give some additional info, it was just mild itching at first. i have a habit of scratching my vulva often. At times, my sharp nails cause it to be painful when i touch it or when pee touches it. This time, similarly, i had some mild itching which i scratched very vigorously and the pain was bad. However, i just continued scratching and it was worse and i decided to take a better look and found these bumps. The bumps are at the areas where I had scratched very roughly and were not present prior to the scratching. My discharge is white but slightly yellowish in color when i wipe it against a white tissue. I have had a yeast infection previously. The bumps are scaring me as I was afraid it might be herpes but i do think the chances of that are low. The bumps are specifically at the spots where my nails might have caused some trauma to the vulva

• Posted

u should go to a doctors and get tested for all stds yeast can cause sores alot of things can including herpes its better to have some swabs taken

• Posted

based on the ulcers above, do you think it looks like herpes?

• Posted

its hard to say as many things can cause them thats why the tests are in place even most doctors cannot tell herpes by looking at them they have to test for it iv seen similar turn out to not be herpes i always say get checked as further down the line it may turn out it was herpes better to be on the safe side and get ur discharge swabbed at the same time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.