Yeast Infection for 9 weeks- not clearing up?? Please help!! Feeling depressed and stressed!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was recently diagnosed with a yeast infection. Went to the Doctors as i was having all symptoms f a yeast infection. Doctor did swabs and told me i tested negative for everything, other than testing positive for yeast infection. He gave me cansten to treat the problem but 9 weeks on i am still having trouble? The treatment did not help, its not worse but symptoms have stayed the same. Got another appointment in 2 weeks time.

Any advice on how to treat a complex yeast infection????

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

ive been having the same problem i tested negatibe for everything my dr gave me flucanzole and a cream but neither worked im still having a burning pain during & after sex.. it sucks idk why it wont go away

• Posted

i know its the worst! its making me freak out that it could be something else, even though ive been tested 😕 do you look normal down there or not? feel like i look slightly different to normal! Sorry for TMI!

• Posted

yeah i just look red and my lips are red. And after sex my vagina is swollen for awhile. when you have intercourse does it feel like burning or what?

• Edited

From 5 years I fight with this problem, they gave me few days ago Clotrimazole again but doesn't help at all. But all this years they gave me pills for antidepressants , millions of creams for psoriasis, when you can see from 1 mile that the skin is damage, nothing to do with psoriasis. I hate to go back to the doctor telling me is nothing to worried ! And this about yeast infection, I don t trust at all. In UK exist only one problem about genital area! YEAST INFECTION ! All analyses are getting the results good. Really?

• Posted

i have this problem

only time it has gone away in the last ten years is when i did a vag detox. try the yoni steam or mild pearls

• Posted

Thank you xx I will call the Gp next week to see what else they will say, i will try some probiotics also but i need to ask the doctor. With this s**t Virus is impossible to have an appointment . Anyway is so hard here to treat you the doctors. I have enough to go on them door and telling me is in my head the pain 😃) When is horrible looking my genital area. 😐 I think is better if i treat myself because they don t know so many as should know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.