Yeast Infection or BV?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey ladies! Just wondering if I have a super bad yeast infection or if i've developed BV. I got this a day after my boyfriend fingered my A LOT. Yes I have symptoms of bother Yeast Infection and BV, such as itching, burning while urinating, thick white discharge, and whiteness forming on the vulva. I'm seeing my Gyno tomorrow to figure out which it is but would love some advice before hand. Please respond ASAP thank you!imageimage

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

this sounded like my symptoms. but i started to get red bumps that hurt so bad.. i hope everything goes well today at your visit

update me

• Posted

Was yours a yeast infection or bv? Or something more serious?

• Edited

girl im thinking its a yeast infection and that i had a serious reaction that made me get red bumps .. i got tested for herpes i pray it comes back negative

• Posted

Im praying for you girl! Let me know your results love I'm seeing my Gyno in an hour I'll get back with you on my results.

• Edited

Mine is just a really bad yeast infection! They sent me a pill and a cream and it already feels better. Let me know your results!

• Posted

What's yr medication?

May I know the name of your medicine?

• Edited

does the discharge have a fishy odour? BV usually doesnt really accompany with itching as much as yeast and thick white discharge is more related to yeast infection (with no odour) where BV is grey and watery. i would suggest yeast infection personally but if your discharge has odour it could be BV

• Posted

It doesn't have any sort of oder its just itching, thick white discharge, and it use to burn when I urinated but it doesn't burn anymore it only burned for maybe an hour.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.