Yeast infection or STD

Posted , 6 users are following.

Me and a partner had oral and protected sex two days again in an unclean environment. A few hours later and I start itching and when I checked bumps had formed near my vulva area. Today these bumps have increased and I sometimes feel a burning sensation. I’m worried that this is an STD but this isn’t the first time that me and that partner have had seximage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Thank you for the reply guys. I believe it was a yeast infection because it began clearing after a few days. However i have these bumps on my clitoris hood that im worried about as they also itch.image

• Posted

looks like yeast to me, I get yeast a lot and it's very similar to my issue. I also get it only from sex. It can throw off the vaginal balance if all conditions aren't perfect. Vaginas are so fussy! But if you haven't been std tested yet I'd get that done to put your mind at ease

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.