yeast infection or sti

Posted , 1 user is following.

I got a new partner recently (first in a while) and thought the slight discomfort after was just because of his large size but I started feeling itchy last night and decided to take a look,

can anyone tell me what this looks like? I'm going to get it checked out but I'm freaking out waiting. no pain, darkish discharge, slight smell (but i'm also supposed to get my period this week) it's extra red in this pic because i just had a shower and gave it a gentle rinse

my partner says he was tested recently and had nothing, i've never had a yeast infection or sti so idk what to do please help .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Looks like your immune system is fighting something. A fungal infection is obvious, but it can really only be hormonal due to the impending menstruation. I would wait and see how it develops. Watchful waiting. Of course you can also try antifungal vaginal tablets if you want to support your immune system.

All the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.