Yeast infections and Sexual Activity

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey guys, super sensitive subject. When I was younger I used to rarely but I did experience issues with yeast and or overgrowth of good bacteria when I was very young in elementary years. As I got older it really was not a problem. But, the moment I hit the time of becoming sexually active. Ever since I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend I get frequent re-occurring yeast infections. 1)Is that normal or possible? I looked up things about it and I visited 3 OBGYN in a span of a year and 5/6 months after my first initial sexual acts I got tested for EVERYTHING IN THE BOOKS ($$ -_-) and everything was normal. I can’t even masturbate now either because that caused me a yeast infection and that bring it’s my only form of pleasure seeing how I don’t find sex all too pleasurable. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and was told that could be a factor 2) any ideas or tips or clues I can get from that information? 3)why did something like masturbating cause a yeast infections when it used to not. 

HINT: I have gained a lot of weight over a couple of years about 20-30lbs

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.