Yeast infections over and over

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel like since I've turned 40, I get yeast infections over and over. Before my period, after my period. For example, now i have a white discharge but no itching or burning. Is this possible?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

i was the same. The only way i could get rid of it completely was go on a special diet and take lots of naturally anti yeast suppliments. i cant tell you the name of the diet because the moderator always deletes it when i do.

• Posted

I started having Yeast infections in January, went to the doctor, tested negative for STDS except I did not test for HSV. I do have HSV1 of the mouth. Have my whole life. Anyways, the doctor said it was a YI, gave me a prescription and she has had to call me in more prescriptions since then because I've shown signs of yeast infection. I already eat healthy. No carbs and no sugar. I looked up the anti candida diet and it is similar to the keto diet.

• Posted

do you take anti-fungal suppliments? E.g. pre and probiotics, garlic, oregano oil, thyme, rosmary, cinnamon, cloves, resveratrol, caprylic acid (coconut oil)?

• Posted

I do take a candida vitamin thing I bought off Amazon. I used to take a probitic. How can coconut oil help?

• Posted

caprylic acid, found in coconut oil is a natural anti fungal. It can be bought as a suppliment in oral tablet form. Coconut oil itself is a fantastic natural anti fungal, anti bacterial, anti viral and anti inflammatory. I apply it internally and external to my vag after everytime i go to the toilet. You an also use it in cooking, apply to other body skin to nourish and moisturise. Great for oil pulling and whitening teeth too. You need pure, raw, cold pressed organic coconut oil - available at all supermarkets.

• Posted

yes, inside and out. I now apply it inside and out for relief from vaginal dryness that comes with menopause, a lot of menopausal women do.

• Posted

hi can you private message me what diet you did please?

• Posted

I've been getting recurrent yeast infections, usually after my period each month. From my research, I knew it happens due to the pH balance of my vagina changes then. I used Fugacil and usually clear up this infection in less than a week, but only if I finish the whole course of treatment. When I stopped treatment too early, I got recurrence a couple of days later. To minimize the frequency of yeast infections, I also avoid perfumed soap and vaginal douches. I eat more green vegetables, green juice and herbal tea. Besides I take one probiotics capsule every meal. Hope this helps you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.