Yeast skin rash?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I never knew a yeast infection could be on your skin! Does this look like a rash from a yeast infection? image

sometimes its wet, even after washing and patting it dry, it just stays moist.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

hey i kinda have something a bit similar on my waist and inner thigh... doctor told me it was fungal and i got cream for it but its rly itchy and it being close to my groin worries me...nothing on my actual genitalia tho

first 2 pics are my waist and last ones my thigh

imageimageimage

• Edited

what cream did you use? Mine itches sometimes, and when i itch it, it's non stop itchy! but i did notice that when its dry, and i itch it, it becomes wet. so irritating!

• Posted

its a prescription cream I got from the doctor, its anti fungal and ive been using it for a day now and I dont see any kind of difference to be honest but just go to a doctor. But basically anything anti fungal should help you out

• Posted

hello

i have some natural product you can take a picture of the infected area and save it to see the difference after starting using my product . you can go to youtube and type essamba samba it is my youtube channel .i have posted 2 videos there showing my daughter scalp infection before and after using the product . it is all natural .

• Posted

hi i am having the same issue, it has been about 9 months and cream wont do anything to it.

• Posted

hello

I do not say that i have the perfect product but it cleaned up my daughter scalp issues and skin issues also

i recently gave the same product to one of my friend for her son who had some skin issue in the back of his ear and everything is gone

that product is all natural and efficinent .

• Posted

do you have any updates because i have something similar on my bikini line and i don't know what it is.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.