Yeast sores or hsv?????

Posted , 2 users are following.

havent had some thing like this happen in a long while over ayead and ahalf i had 3 sex partners at the time at was dealing with multiple yeast infections i always wore tight clothing undergarments i got a disper rash looking thing then i read that i could make douche water w vinegar pink salt perxocide and dilute with water it woykd burn severely of ofcourse but then it got so bad i saw sores they look like herpes i got tested for stds months later it came back negative everything never got the sores swabbed or anytging one of my partners also start itching it coukd of been from wearing tight underwear . im not sure if this develope from the douche i made or wgat i havent seen sores sonce i stopped douching but that coukd of just been the first outbreak does anyone know what this is ?? im curious if its just yeast sores or hsvimageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.