Yellow 5mg fake diazepam info wanted

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im looking for anyone who may have bought these tablets and if they have any info or experiences with them .

Now I realise that self medication is frowned upon on this site and I'm not proud of myself for buying them and using them, but needs must as I personally cannot string a sentence together or leave the house without benzos in my system.

Anyway they are yellow in colour and have a 5 on one side and nothing ( not even a halving line on either side) they are however well made and sugar coated with chamfred edges . I believe they come in sealed tubs of 1000 .

Now I've been taking them for about 3 months and they are a benzo BUT they only work for a few hours and they are completely out my system in 24hrs ...unlike my old prescribed Diaz.

I've searched everywhere online and I cannot find them , which is odd as every other fake tablet is listed .

I would really like to know what's in them ..

Thanks guys

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I’m sorry you have them to take. Wish I could help with advice. I bought pills once on line and I’m sure they were fake. Didn’t buy to get high, wanted a healthy release from pain. I’m guessing your drugs are fake and I’m sorry for that. Hopefully I’m wrong.
  • Posted

It's hard to say exactly what they are. More then likely made out of the US. They probably would not have any way to look up what they are exactly. So, tread carefully

• Posted

Hi I would not take anymore and perhaps discuss with your dr or a chemist . You don't know what is in these drugs that you bought, that's the problem.

• Posted

Where did you get them from? I've had pale yellow from the chemist but after awhile diazepam don't have the same effect regardless of how yellow they are.a long time ago I got diazepam of the internet but I threw them away the smell from the pkt they came in was awful I don't believe they were diazepam. I understand fully when your desperate you'll try anything but it's so dangerous so please be careful they could end up killing you.i disagree completely with what doctors are doing stopping people having them and driving people to desperate measures.

• Posted

Hi I would never buy any medication off the internet . These drugs are benzos and are not sup[posed to be sold online without a prescription is my understanding. Please everyone be careful as one never knows that is in these productds. It is always best to discuss problems with your dr and at l;east one knows the medication is relatively safe. In my opinion .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.