Yellow and white discharge from base of penis? Pics included please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

is this smegma? im circumsized but this has a bad odor and is coming out from the openings at the base of my head.. what could this be? please help.. image

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

it looks like pus u need to go to a doctors and have it swabbed it could be a few things from std to uti or problem with the urethra

• Posted

is it coming from the tip of the penis or what ?

• Posted

no, its not coming from the tip. sort of under my foreskin.

• Posted

it sounds like u have something going on with the skin itself then a visit to the doctors is needed as its an infection of some kind lookin at it it looks like pus

• Posted

I see. I haven't read about an STD causing discharge coming from this specific spot. I've read smegma can look like pus, and I'm hoping I'm just freaking out. I'll try and go soon, thanks for your suggestions.

• Posted

std discharge cant come from there it comes from the tip of the penis the place u wee from if its coming from the skin its most likely some kind of infection within the skin

• Posted

at first i thought it was the urethra u was on about not the skin itself

• Posted

Thanks, that calms me down a bit. I have a partial circumcision I'm guessing as my foreskin isn't completely at the bottom, there is some skin openings at the base of my foreskin and this is where the stuff is coming from. Thanks again 😄

• Posted

if its coming from the skin itself its some kind of skin infection not std get it looked at tho as its pus

• Posted

hey dude i'm having the same exact problem. i'm wondering how's it going? just experienced it days ago.

• Posted

Hey, I've always had the same issue from when u was a child. I'm 30 nw. I'd love to know if you were able to find out what what is.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.