Yellow card

Posted , 3 users are following.

found the yellow card site. And put in my info. There are 2874 reports on there for cyclizine. And a couple of deaths ! From it. There are reason why certain people should not take it.? I think every body should know about the yellow card, then you can check before you take any medication. They will be surprised.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for letting uk know. 

I know Cyclizine is dangerous and so does many other organisation. Its all about money, human life means nothing to them, that is why we all have to continue to warn others until Cyclizine is off the market.

• Posted

I think more people should know about ,yellow card as well. I had never heard of cyclizine or yellow card. And that's the problem. I wasn't informed before my op that I would be given cyclizine.  Again which is wrong. Your right it's not about the patient . I will try and see if it's still used in America 
  • Posted

Cyclizine is a dangerous drug and  I will not stop  warning people of the awful reaction to this drug.

As I said before, I cannot do this alone, I need to hear from all those people who  are affected by Cyclizine. We need to get a petition together to send it to the drug company. I read somewhere on the patient forum that the USA and Canada have banned Cyclizine. Cyclizine should be banned globally.

• Posted

I can't begin to tell you how good it is (not good that other people are suffering) you no what I mean. I had cyclizine yesterday and I have had the scariest two days of my life. I couldn't breathe, my heart was constantly racing, dry nose, throat and mouth. Arms twitching, legs like jelly. Restless and scared like never before. Today I've got stabbing pains all over my tummy. Nausea and shaky as hell.
  • Posted

Its an awlful experience and we need to get a petition together to send  to the drug company. I read somewhere on the patient forum that the USA and Canada have banned Cyclizine. Cyclizine should be banned globally.

So sorry to hear about your experience.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.