Yellow Poop and a history of stomach issues HELP

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi i found this page in hopes to find someone thats had the same symptoms ive had. Just going to give a quick review of my history, born in 1996 and sorry for the clumsy writing im really anxious. well 5 months after my birth i had to have an emergency surgery as i had a knot in my small intestine so what they did as far as i know is cut it off and attach it again. thank God i made it through. years later when i was 5 year old i remember having french fries with lots of hot sauce and i remember having really bad stomach pain for a few days. when i was 12 i remember one night waking up with stomach pain like really bad, when i drank hot tea i threw it up right away. but later that day the pain just went away. now when i was 17 was when i gained a lot of weight really not obese but was "thick" one night before almost bed time i started to get stomach pain, it got worst as time passed, eventually at night i started to throw up a lot and really bad stomach pain. next day i was happy to miss school as i was taken to the ER. life changed that moment when the doctor came back saying i had a stomach obstruction PROBABLY due to scar tissue from my surgery when i was 5 months old. so yeah having an NG tube down your nose isnt very pleasant.. after 4 days i believe the obstruction went away... now that opened my eyes and lost a lot of weight. but then again 2 years later another obstruction.. and was told by doctors that its probably scar tissue. well to make it short ive probably has 5 bowel obstructions since my "first" one when i was 17 (i think my first one was when i was 5 years old) anyway after my last one i gained weight again i lost hope. i thought no matter what i ate i still get this crap. anyway after the last one i wasnt the same now when i ate and later at night i would feel my stomach "slow down" thats when i feel an obstruction coming. so i went back to my childhood doctor and finally asked for help. (he is gi doctor and surgeon) for some reason it never cross my mind to see him. anyway he told me that its probably not scar tissue causing obstruction since they go away. long story short he told me to watch my diet as foods maybe be triggering inflammation. this helped so much as yes thinking back pizza (gluten) corn and spicy food was some of the things i had before getting an obstruction . well we been watching my diet for 5 months now but a problem i recently stared having has been keeping me worried. i started to get pain in the upper right side of my stomach. yes sometimes after eating something sugary (like mango) but now just from walking around . it calms a bit down after i sit down . my poop has been a light yellow for these past 5 months actually. but when i get a flare up (since i do have some ibs) i usually start of pooping a liquid poop green and then i goes back to light yellow. right now its just yellow but with some firmness . but now i still have that upper right abdominal pain and also now middle to upper back pain.... of i do fear cancer now. i never had back pain or constant yellow stools. now i become paranoid and think my eyes are turning yellow.. i do have really bad anxiety but i hope someome here can help. i plan on visiting my doctor again but im just tired of everything.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.