Yellow stool.....

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just another thing to worry about. So I went to my doctor because I had pink sections in my stool and I had a blood work done to see if there was any inflammation in my body. But not the pink is gone and my stools are just pure yellow. They look normal in shape and size but very pale. Might be because I stopped my probiotics 2 days ago..? The yellow stools started prior to that. I’m going to tell my doctor about it when I go back, not sure if this is an emergency. I only have reflux and some gas type of pain here and there.

My diet hasn’t been too bad for the past week. I can’t completely exclude fatty foods as I can’t afford to lose any more weight. I can’t live on broccoli and mashed potatoes or I’ll end up in the hospital with anemia and for being underweight 😢 Has anyone else experienced this? Makes me so worried 😭

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Maria

Try to research this problem, look on NHS CHOICES, there are many explanations of health concerns there. Look your concern up on A/Z section. I think you may be able to look up on your concern on this site in a different section

Remember you are what you eat, this will show in your waste.

BOB

BOB

• Posted

I did check on several websites and the most common causes shown is either pancreatitis which I’m 100% sure I don’t have (don’t have any pain that people describe as being pancreatitis pain), cancer, hepatitis, celiac disease, liver disease, malabsorption and other causes. IBS too... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.