Yellow Stool? Steatorrhea?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Need help on this, I’ve been having yellow stools (sometimes floating) these few months. It mostly happens after I ate avocado. (The picture i upload is a picture i found it online, my stool looks exactly the same as the picture) image

I normally poop twice to 3 times daily, the stool looks completely normal in the morning, but right after I ate avocado, a yellow stool will appear in the afternoon.

Ive visit my GP and did several checkups, all came back normal.

Stool routine: Normal

Stool fat globules: Negative

CA19-9 and CEA: All normal with low numbers

Liver function: Normal

Pancreas Amylase and Lipase: Normal

Whole abodominal ultrasound: hmultiple small gallbladder polyps, pancreas and liver normal.

I’ve done the stool fat globules test twice both comes out normal, but the stool I got tested was my first stool in the morning. Should I go test it once after I eat avocado? I’m so lost now and so anxious about the pancreatic problems. Please help.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.