Yellow stool, vomit and urine

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, My wife recently has Yellow stool, vomit and urine. With pain in the middle of her stomach. Can someone give me an idea of what it could be? Thanks!!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Has she been tested for HPylori?
    • Posted

Thanks and she had a blood test done which came back perfect if that is consider a test? Thanks!!
    • Posted

Not sure if they can find HPylori in blood test..they using give u a esophagogastroduodenoscopy and find it
    • Posted

She is on a waiting list to get that done. Thanks!!
  • Posted

Hi randy9114

Can you give more details i.e. when the symptoms started and what you mean by 'and urine'......and how long she has been like this what does she eat

How old she is etc., need a bit more to go on..

• Posted

This has started about 2 months ago. Her urine is yellow. She eats a lot of bread and greasy foods. 49 Years old.
    • Posted

Has she been checked for gallstones, I had this with gallbladder attack and gallstones but I'd get it checked out with ultrasound. Maybe try a lght diet for a few days while waiting to see. Also a vit B can make yellow urine not so much stools. Good luck,...
    • Posted

Hi, Thanks and that is the same as I figured from reasearch online and talking to other people. Thanks!!
    • Posted

Hi randy9114

I think the first port of call would to get a urine check for an infection. If it is dark yellow she probably needs to drink more as her urine sounds as if it is undiluted. The yellow stool may also be an infection or tummy bug. You will need to contact your doctor and get tests for urine and tum infection....best wishes.....

• Posted

Hi randy9114

Also the vomittng sounds like a stomach infection or bug...get it checked at your surgery....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.