Yellow Vaginal Discharge

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been having yellow discharge for about 2-3 months now. It's watery when it first comes out but it dies to a paste.  I've been trying to figure out what it is and I just can't.  It doesn't itch or smell and I do not feel any uncomfort during sex. I've had the same sexual partner for over a year. Also, earlier this year I was diagnosed with BV but I got a shot and took antibiotics for a week which completely cleared it up.  Another thing is that after me and my boyfriend have sex I get flakes from dried up discharge and it is also on his penis. This has NEVER happened until I started getting this weird discharge. Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what it could be?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like bacterial vaginosis which is just an imbalance of good and bad bacterias in the vaginal. I use repHrash when I get that pasty discharge and it clears it up. Good luck!
    • Posted

Do not douche..not recommended. Refreshe gel hels with odor . thats what she was talking about in the last post. If you are still concerned, talk to your GYN..you will have to just tell your concerns, consistancy, color, etc. It's embarrassing but better than continually worrying about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.