Yellowish/Light colored Poop

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry for tmi, but my bowel movements have been very pale for the past week so I'm worried sick!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you changed your diet?  Maybe try a food diary to see if a food is not absorbing properly.  If it goes on past a week, see your doctor.
  • Posted

Have you kept a journal on your food intake. Your bowels color are determined by what you eat unless you have a liver or gallbladder problem
  • Posted

Sorry you are suffering.  Do you still have your gall bladder?  Have your bowel movements changed -- going more or less often?  Are you under a large amount of stress (not the worry you are making yourself sick over)?  Any major changes in your life?

It would help to know more as to what is going on with you in order for us to try to help. 

• Posted

It started 7-10 days ago. We did just move from one state to another, which was a 3 day car trip and are now busy unpacking. I haven't been eating my usual veggies. Don't think I'm sick, but worrying that somethings wrong.

• Posted

That sounds like a change of diet which can alter your bowel movements.  Try going back to eating vegetables to see if that helps. House moving is stressful and health anxiety can make you unwell.
  • Posted

Have you been drinking milk lately? Or things with milk in it? When I drink

A lot of milk mine gets really pale, Kim’s of an ivory color. I have vitamin D deficiency and I start craving  milk when my D is super low. Also if I eat ice cream or milk shakes. Sometimes even eating a lot of cheeses will cause the stool to get super light colored. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.