Yellowy light colour bowel motions for weeks

Posted , 1 user is following.

Recently noticed that my bowel motions are quite pale yellowy coloured and have been for a few weeks now. I recently had a US scan that revealed an hemanigioma & small cyst on liver. I also have a 4mm polyp on gallbladder. I do have haemachromotosis also which concerns me with my liver issues. My GI consultant said it was nothing to worry about and he will see my in a years time for another US scan to check on things, but I'm just feeling lousy most of the time sometimes have diarrhoea/constipation, constant fatigue, headaches, backache, nausea & slight dizziness too sometimes. Feel like my GI isn't helping me at all and now worried why my stools are pale colour as they never used to be? Anyone got any advice or suffering with the same problems? Cheers

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.