Yes one stone down...bring on another.:-)

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all, been on the tablets for 5 weeks now and went to my first weigh in, I was a little terrified and thought I had completely blown it. So much so even indulged in a KFC the other night. :-( (wasn't pleasant too greasy and toilet relay all night)

Anyhow I was delighted to find out I lost 1 stone and 1 lb!!! Frigging brilliant I did think bet it would've been more without the KFC lol! Anyhow now off for a holiday in Cornwalls and lots of walking :-) 

Keep going and keep strong

Shazzbat

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Well done! Enjoy your holiday - you'll have an extra spring in your step!
  • Posted

Oh well done you!

Your not going off to Cornwall without doing the dance first hun! cheesygrin

It has become a custom! lol

****Go Shazzbat!****

****Go Shazzbat!****

****Go Shazzbat!****

****Go Shazzbat!****

Have a lovely vacation and if you cant be good be careful! eek

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Yay!  Well done! Isn't it a lovely feeling:-)
  • Posted

Thank everyone for your support. Not taking the scales with me so that will be a week without weighing myself. Gulp! 

Hoping to loose a few more pounds walking along the coast. 

Shazzbat :-)

• Posted

Well done, what a great feeling hey. Enjoy your holiday.

Joy

• Posted

Well done, have a great holiday.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.