Yes!!!! Reached my 1st stone loss 😀

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone how are you all doing out there?? Well ive been weighed and 6 weeks today ive finally got to 1 stone weight loss...... Get in! Bloody hard work like and had days where i felt like giving in but when you see the 1 st stone come off its all worth while!! So anyone who's fed up trying like ive been on my off days stick with it im now going to try for my next stone loss goid luck everyone xx 👍

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Well Done You!!!  It's such a wonderful feeling isn't it?  You now need to keep a hold of that feeling to drive you on to your next milestone! xx

• Posted

Hi meno hunny how are you? Ooh thank you so much yes it really does im now ready tokeep going and lose another stone!! Fingers crossed!! Take care and hope your doing well hun xxx
    • Posted

Hi Corinne. I'm doing really well at the moment thanks. I've got my doctors weigh in on Friday morning and I think I've lost a fair bit but you never can tell with his scales lol. Last time I had only lost 1Kg in the previous 4 weeks so I'm a bit nervous but I'll put a post up with the results!
    • Posted

Hi meno ooh good luck for friday sweet im sure you will be fine 😘 mind i know what you mean lol i prefer my own scales to the doctors!! Oh keep us posted please it gives us so much encouragement when you do well any loss is great so dont worry xxx
  • Posted

Thats excellent news, well done!  Good news like this keeps you motivated. Keep up the good work x
    • Posted

Hi sam thanks so much i really appreciate it xx good luck to you too take care hun xx
    • Posted

Well done !!! Excellent news n not

Only will it inspire you to carry on but it does to other members as well , love to read a bit of good news 😊 x

• Posted

Hi deborah oh thank you so much for your message it makes me more determined to carry on so glad it can help others to know its worth while good luck to you too take care 😀 xx
  • Posted

Hi Corinne, well done you. That is fantastic and I am delighted for you. Keep up the good work. x
    • Posted

Hi hunny thanks so much oooh its hard tho isnt it? Hope your ok and doing well im sure you will be take care xxx
  • Posted

That's fab Corinne! Well Done! Hope i get the same result, only on day 3 but reading other peoples stories keeps me motivated. Keep it up! x
    • Posted

Hi leanne im sure you will do well keep posting your progress so we can see how its going its hard work but so worth it xxx
  • Posted

Well done! Xxx
    • Posted

Oooh thank you xx trying hard for the next stone lol hope your well xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.