Yessss!! Lost a bit more 😀

Posted , 6 users are following.

Oooh thank goodness i seem to be responding to diet and tablets thank goodness for orlistat!!!! Been weighed this morning 4 weeks today now lost 10lbs sooo happy i started off really slow and felt really down so anyone in the same boat hang in there they reay do start working!! Xx

2 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Well Done!!!! ****

• Posted

Thank you hunny xx mind looked in the mirror and thunk its def off my face and neck now look like i need botox lol dont aant it off my face boobs belly and butt please!!! Xx
  • Posted

Congratulations that excellent news.  I was on the tablets for just over 7 months and they definitely worked for me.  Realy pleased for you !
    • Posted

Hi sam oooh thank you so much for your message really means a lot xx hope your doing well too xxx
  • Posted

Hi

Well done ! were u taking 3 a day ? I found I got really bad headache and felt rotten so only taking 1 a day. But don't think that will work.

• Posted

Hi barbara yes i was taking 3 a day i must admit when i started them i was bloated constipated and had headaches but they settled after a week or so to be honest im no expert but i really dont think 1 tablet a day will do much you need three meals a day and a tablet after each meal as to remove some of the fat. The side effects do settle down after a week or so and your body gets used to them can you notspeak to your nurse or gp and get some advice? I do think the normal recommended dose for effect is the 3 a day x thank you for your message its much appreciated keep in touch good luck with your weight loss xxx
    • Posted

Thanks for reply I was worried it but up blood pressure. Did u feel rotten also ? I will ring gp thanks again hope all goes well for you over next few weeks thanks
    • Posted

Do you take tablet even if your meal didn't contain a lot of fat ?
    • Posted

Hi barbara yes i felt crampy and bloated i would wake during the night with bad tummy pains and i had a headache every day for a week!! But i stuck with them and it settled on and off i get a crampy tummy but it goes off , yes def get some medical advice just to put your mind at rest but all medications have some minor side effects they soon settle, yes i still take them after every meal even if my fat intake is below 15gms per meal i still have them hope this helps hun good luck keep me informed xx
  • Posted

Happy of you ! What is your food menu ?
    • Posted

Hi sammi i stick to all foods under 5gms per 100gms i make stir frys with rice noodles use chicken breast or prawns some of asdas fresh stir frys sauces are low in fat you just need to check which ones, i have sausage sandwiches but ive switched to quorn sausags, i make pasta meals use quorn mince add mushrooms onion i add peppers to bulk it out you can use herbs tomatoes passata or dolmio low fat sauce i use wholewheat pasta now. Plenty of fruit asdas caramel rice cakes for a snack with a cuppa theres lots of alternatives you can make loads of nice stuff just making changes to healthier ingrediants makes a huge dufference, i love john west mackeral fillets with a twist honey and barbaque or lime and chilli you can get tuna ones as well 85 cals a pack up to 105 cals depends which one you choose have them on top of fresh salad with a jacket potatoe add steamed veg to your meals i put them in aldis fresh pea and ham soup really filling and very low fat i use asda glorious skinny licious soups and put individual veg bag in really low fat. Jacket potatoes no butter are filling as is boiled rice with nice things added make a filling meal hope this helps x i also exercise every morning on my wii lol im on a mission 😊 hope this gives you a few ideas hunny xx
    • Posted

I have never heard of some of those foods what you have mentioned here. pLease see my menu in my thread and comment on it.
    • Posted

Oh i know sammi i didnt realise you were not in the uk silly me!! Your foods and culture will be different to the uk but you can still change how you cook things maybe more steamed food will help instead of frying in oil lots of chicken fish and vegetables and fruit instead of cake and oil cooked food. Try and have 3 meals a day xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.