Yet again, chest discomfort!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Beyond annoyed. Had a good day yesterday, no palputations at all. (or atleast noticeable ones). Anyways, I realized they were most likely related to my tea that I was drinking every morning that I noticed them. Last night I felt a weird sensation in my chest, near the middle of my breasts but closer to the top and left.. Hopefully that's clear enough where I'm feeling it. Anyways it's still going on today, feeling like I almost pulled a muscle, but it doesn't start to hurt when i move or anything, it just randomly happens.. What is it? (i have health anxiety so of course right now I'm getting panicky because I think I'm dying)

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i can feel you.....my upper left chest hurts all day long i sometimes think that something is wrong with my veins that are connected with my heart because the pain is so real and i even have this tickling sensation in my left hand....anyways i an pretty sure it is your anxiety trying to make you think something is wrong with your chest...but i havent figured out a solution yet i am suffering every day along with breathing problems and headaches ....and im only 18
    • Posted

I feel the same in same spot right over the left breast pain hurts in left arm and back doctors did ekg and chest x-ray said it's not my heart said it's muscles but I think it's anxiety
  • Posted

Your not dying.

A switch in your brain is broken it is telling you you are in danger when you are not.

Therapy might help

Stay Strongsmile

• Posted

Do you ever have any heartburn or indigestion? I have pains there sometimes and feel nauseous also. When my anxiety acts up my stomach increases acid and it's caused gastritis. I take Zantac for it and it usually helps unless my heart palpitations get really bad.
    • Posted

Yes I never had heartburn until I got pregnant with my son. 36 weeks of constant heartburn, now 6 months after him I have post partum depression and anxiety.. Fun times lol. I'll try zantac or something, hoping doctor can prescribe me something because everytime I even think of touching chocolate, spice or any of my favorite foods I know to expect heartburn

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.