Yet another problem.!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Last evening, just turning quickly in bed I twisted my knee with a "POP". Now a very painful right knee. Went to urgent care clinic from my hospital and xrays. Might have a tear or rupture of knee tendon. Now I must see an orthopedist.

Tired of these constant battles.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi karenjaninaz, I've seen your name several times, but I'm sorry I don't remember your back story.😕

anyway, over the last (almost) 2yrs, I too, have experienced one problem after another. it's absolutely amazing how many different things can go wrong, things you never Dreamed of, once you enter into this world!

if you're able, can you be a bit more specific with your concerns?

• Posted

Oh dear hope you its nit to bad. I know that feeling, one continuous uphill struggle, just ad we get a few steps ahead its knock back time. Try to stay positive though as it will help your mood, there is nothing that can be done that isn't t so we just have to go with the flow. Gentle hugs. X

• Posted

i know exactly what you are talking about. if it aint one thing, its another. well, they will fix it up for you, will take a while, be patient, hang in there, things will get better. whatever happened to that saying, "choose your battles carefully?" ha! pmr chooses for us! sending you warm wishes.

• Posted

Ouch! It is so easy to do. At least I did that skiing so it served me right I suppose - but I twisted my knee somehow when I collapsed in May, no idea how as I have no memory of the incident, but it reminds me occasionally when I turn in bed and try to move the duvet by lifting it with my leg.

Hope it is something simple - but soft tissue injuries seem worse than a broken bone.

• Posted

I have injured so many things overnight while sleeping. I was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos a few months ago which is all about loose joints which leads to many injuries which appear to happen for no reason at all. Do you injure yourself often without even having an accident ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.