Yorkshire puds

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi just wondering if Yorkshire puds are ok or not I know it says 9.1 g per 100g but it is only 1.8g per pud is it okay to have one or not???

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I would say no sad it's one thing I am definitely going to miss I was so tempted to make some on Sunday my little boy was going nuts because he didn't have a Yorkshire pudding on his dinner but I don't have enough will power to resist eating one if I made some lol 
    • Posted

We're they homemade in fat or shop ones?? U shouldn't have anything over 5g per 100. If u look at crisp per bag they are only 6-7g but per 100 it's 40 odd grams. U will defo have accidents eating them. U might be ok but just be carful as it can sometimes take 72 hours for the effects 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
    • Posted

They was shop bought ones only had one so fingers crossed I will be okay lol 
    • Posted

Hi I am confused your crisp example above, I have pkt of french fries 3.5 per pack but 16 per 100, so if your not eating the 100 how can it be bad, I have these every day after my lunch with no ill effects.

Also when i have secumbed to chocolate no problems, I have been on the tablets just over two weeks, my diet is not yet perfect as you can see:sad(( Any advice. x

• Posted

We are all different, but if you cant say no when on the tablets how will you manage once theyre stopped?

For me, its about radically changing my diet and exercise choices long term, not just while on the tablets

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.