You can help me, I have a big question.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I have had this in my genital area for almost 1 year. It has no symptoms, it doesn’t itch, it doesn’t hurt, it’s super small, and I also put it in the vinegar to see if it was white, continued the same way. I don't know what it is, I'm totally terrified of it. In the first image it is possible to see that there were more and they disappeared, and just after that there was only a tiny "mole". ! image image image image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

If it doesnt itch,isnt sore,doesnt hurt,doesnt change then its nothing to worry about. It may be a a tiny amount of Papillomatosis which lots of women get,and is totally harmless but just ignore it.

• Posted

Thank you very much for the answer, I was very afraid, this was very useful for me.

• Posted

It doesnt seem like something to be concerned about, most of the time spots like these go away by themselves over time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.