YOU LADIES MIGHT WANT TO TRY THIS FOR BV!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've had BV off and on through the years and, as much as I hated taking it, Flagyl had always taken care of it in a matter of days. This time it's been hanging on and driving me crazy for months. I tried the pharmacueticals and so many things in this forum with no luck, with the exception of a little bit of help from probiotics. However, it would never completely clear up, even when I was taking massive amounts. (I've read that you can't overdose on probiotics.) I bought some olive leaf extract and was taking 2 oills two times a day and that seemed to be helping some, too. Then, while I was digging through my jungle of home remedies and supplements, I found my forgotten bottle Oil of wild oregano. It's organic with no additives or chemicals. (Oreganol gel caps .. I got mine on Amazon). I might have overdfone it because I am now reading that this is a very powerful oil, but I initially took 2 caps, two times the first 2 days. I cut back to one pill two times a day afterwards. I honestly don't know if it was the oregano, or if it was the olive leaf extract, or if it was the combination of the two, but I could tell a huge difference on day one and the BV was gone on day two. If I had to make a bet, I would bet on the oregano. I also, just today, broke a capsule open and put a dab on an itchy skin rash I've had inside my ear and have not been able to get rid of. It burned a bit at first, but it's the first thing to stop the itching in 3 months. I'll have to update later to let you know if it goes away. I've been reading up on this and some are testifying that this oil will also take care of intestinal parasites, acne, and even skin cancer among other things. You all may want to do a little research and try this. At least for now, my BV has been gone for a week and I couldn't be happier smile.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I was wondering what brand of olive leaf extract you used? And I will try the oregano that you mentioned and pray that this works. I have been living with this for a while now and it was taken a big toll on my life. Thanks for your advise!

• Posted

hi Brenda,    Was wondering the millagrams on both the olive leaf and the oil of oregano that you were taking
  • Posted

I had vaginitis for 4 months. The way that it was finally cured: I asked to be treated for mycoplasma genitalium. This bacteria causes a high pH and recurrent BV. And no one screens for it, and flagyl doesn't kill it. If you want to be tested: labcorp test 180089. Treatment is 5 day z-pack. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.