Young and Helpless, I always feel like I had to pee! Help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, I am super young to be having this problem and to be honest. I probably shouldnt be on this site. But i feel so helpless, so alone! I always feel like I have to pee even when i dont! And when i pee, I don't fully empty my bladder, usually making it uncomfortable for me after going to the washroom. I've gone to mutiple doctors and they can't see whats rong I even had a surgery where they looked inside my bladder to see what was wrong. It didnt help! I have IBS so that may be some of the problem. Please someone help, I'm only in seventh grade! I've tried everything.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have no answers bit I'll add you to my prayers you are too young for this
  • Posted

l thought you sounded as if you,d intersticial cystitus, but that is nearly always diagnosed by scope and urologist, and you say youve had a scope, and guess a biopsy at same time, so dont know whats causing your problem. You could check out web site c.o.b  - cystitus and overactive bladder foundation, they know a lot about bladder problems, hope they can advice and help you, and hope you will feel less alone with it, as many feel when theyre s suffering and no one comes up with reason or solution, Best wishes
    • Posted

Why, thank you for the info. My parents have given up on me and well I need the support! No one knows but them and I'm scared to tell anyone else because they may think I'm weird! I'm only in junior high for goodness sake! Well anyway thanks for the suggestion....
    • Posted

Is there a school nurse who you can confide in?
  • Posted

You are never to young to ask for help here. Can it just be a puberty thing that you will grow out of?

Google "Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women" as they will help strenghten pelvic floor mucles.

• Posted

Thank you very much, I am honestly desperate! Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.