Your Opinion

Posted , 1 user is following.

Do you think that low dose of Xanac or Xanor (half of 0.25mg) daily can be bad to health?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Daily not a good idea. Its a benzo you will become tolerant to that amount and need more. You will be addicted to it as well. Xanax in an emergency basis is good. Not daily. It isnt supoose to be used dialy and its going to cause you issues. They have long  acting ones. You really have to be careful with the benzos. They work but short term and as needed. 
    • Posted

I had been on it last month for 2 weeks but since I have stopped I have started having head Spasms and it does not go away. sad
    • Posted

Yes. I use it in an emergency basis. I have experience with benzos. 
    • Posted

Hello Lisa. Do you have headaches if you do not take it? I need it too for my panic disorder but am afraid to take it. How do u manage?
    • Posted

I barely take it. Just in a real emergency. If you use it daily then stop you get withdrawls. If you use it daily for minths or so you are already addicted it to it. This is something you need to discuss with the person who gave it to you. Everyone's levels of anxiety and intensity varies.
  • Posted

Yes, without a doubt. If you don't suffer from anxiety or depression. Regular recreational use. WILL lead to very bad withdrall because it's very short acting 30-1hr max. And eventualy you will have paradoxical effect's. Meaning you paranoia, and just freaky sh*t. Leave it out is my advice smile
    • Posted

yes I suffer from panic disorder, When I was taking it, I was on top of the world, now am drowning. Thank you for ur comment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.