Yumdiddlyumptious!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm LoVING the muller light Greek yogurts - they're so creamy and yummy!!  And they're only 0.1g of fat.  On special offer on asda at the mo - just thought I'd share! 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

the coconut one is lushyloo, I like Aldi greek yogurt they do a lovely lemon one very refreshing xx
    • Posted

Ooohhhh will have to look out for the coconut one - didn't pick it up yesterday

will have to check out the also version - probably be cheaper!

• Posted

The Aldi brand are £1, and you get four pots, i love the lemon with some fresh strawberries I dip whole strawberries, i make a right old meal out of eating it lol xx
  • Posted

If u mix garlic chilli and ginger with The yogurt and stir fry the chicken add curry powder and simmer you have a chicken korma smile cook with rice it's lovely. Add as much spice as u like smile
    • Posted

Now I'd lie tat but trying to get it past the hubbie and daughter would be a problem!! 
    • Posted

I don't even tell the other half and daughter it's low fat i just dish it up lol. Wen I made cola chicken I expected moaning but it was loved by all wink x
    • Posted

Hi, I'd love to have a go at making your korma,  but I'm not much of a 'chuck it in and see what happens' type cook! Would you mind being a bit more specific about the quantities of ingredients you use? Thank you!  
    • Posted

Does the yogurt split? It sound so lovely will have to make this Saturday night with jasmin rice mmmmm I would have to leave the ginger out though not keen. xxxx
    • Posted

Hi ladies! I brought the chicken ready marinated from tesco in the heathy light choice. It's chilli garlic and ginger ( you can't really taste the ginger) I added extra chilli flakes when cooking. No the yogurt don't spilt but gently heat it I think if you boil it it would! I used the coconut and lime muller. 

I added extra bits to bulk it out. I had with jasmine rice too. 

Don't expect a curry house curry but when u have been on a diet for as long as me I was pretty good smile xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.