Zantac

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone tried taking zantac 150 mg twice a day. My dr. Prescribed to me and seems to have helped.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I looked it up.

its for ulcers

how can it help us with our messed up nerves

thanks 

• Posted

I take Zantac twice a day and it helps me as I have reflux and hiatus hernia.  It stops any burning that I often would have after my meal.   
  • Posted

Zantac helps me considerably. My shingles affects my lungs...zoster virus attacked my phrenic nerve, causing paralysis on one side of the diaphragm...collapsing left side of lung.  The diaphragm pushes up my stomach on that side and causes major discomfort and pain after eating/during digestion. I don't understand the chemistry why Zantac works, but it seems to do the trick. Curious to know how these past two months have treated you.

• Posted

Hello boiledgeounds,

I had to stop with Zantac as I was having too many side effects the medication. I am now eating clean and taking lauricidin. Seems to be helping.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.