Zig Zag healing process.....

Posted , 12 users are following.

hi guys,

I am confused, I have yet to have a symptom free day and just passed 1 yr. I've had moments where I'll feel "good" or hours but not days? Some symptoms have stuck the whole way through while others, come/go- then old ones have looped back. Does it end? I feel stuck. A few weeks ago I actually thought I was turning a corner, then I fell back. I'm so tired of this game- would like my life back in full swing again!! I've paid my dues-

So very frustrated of not feeling 100% or even 60% at this stage!

does this end? really? or what? everyone is so different its tough not to be fearful of the long term? chronic this-that~ ughhhhh

i read people feeling good for days then relapsing? why am i not symptom free yet? its confusing to me

??

i wish that this was consistent it would be less traumatic.

I pray for everyone on this forum* every night!

i need to recover already F•••!

I want to go to Congress and have the US pass a bill for funding to the CDC to research a cure for this Bulls••• virus

What crap this is.....

im over this

any experience or advice is much appreciated....

how does one keep their moral up during this? the zig zag process makes it seem impossible.....

Craig i hope you are well sorry ive been off line a bit!.....

thanks guys (sorry im venting and ranting_ just over this)

-:-(

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Star i totally get where you are coming from,i am 2 years and 2 months into this dreadfull virus and am floored again with it now,this must be the 6 th relapse ive had with it since it started,im back in bed with all the same symptoms as before,severe headache,fatigue,weakness,dizzy,no appetite,aches etc etc ..i really thought it had gone for good after having a few good months,but i just cant seem to get back to what i was like before the virus,i also have ME/CFS to contend with too which dosent help,but i can cope with that,its this damned virus,its so brutal...

• Posted

Oh Diane so sorry to hear you are still suffering and going through such a terrible time. Praying for God's healing in your life, you've been through so much. I've been having a tough time also lately with hip pain and getting myself all worked up about what physios and doctors are telling me is causing it, always grateful for your support and prayers.

Thinking of you Diane, it's always good to see a message from you and just hoping and praying for peace and much better and healthier times ahead, in Jesus' name.

Craig

• Posted

Thank you Craig for your reply,sorry to hear your still plagued with your back pain,hopefully this relapse isnt going to be as long as the others for me,2 weeks in and im feeling a little better,its just so frustrating when you think its gone for good and then it hits you again,,praying for us all xx

• Posted

Thanks for your kind words Diane, it means a lot as been feeling really down and panicked with my pain and situation over the weekend. It's a horrible feeling when you feel you have tried so many things and don't know what to do next. Thank you for praying for us all Diane, I'm praying for us all too that God will come and set us free and we can see His wonderful healing and love in our lives. Thinking about you xx

• Posted

Hi Starr,

This is so very normal with this virus, the first year is the worst and then you will have those brief times where you feel almost normal, I like to think of it as your immune system is geeting a hold of the virus and then it really starts learning how to fight it off.

I had it almost three years ago and the first year to 18 months was a struggle, you will overcome the virus though. The lesson it taught me was to listen to my body. I drink green tea for anti inflammatory properties, my daughter has had good luck with nettle tea. I wish there were a cure for this virus, it is truly the worst virus ever. This forum helped far more than the doctors.

• Posted

Hi starra,

I know what you are feeling. its so scary and frustrating to go through this maze where you can never see the end. I want you to know that there is an end! and you will feel better. you will feel well and healthy again and i know it has been a while, but many people are ill for a long time but still recover and you will too. I finally felt healthy after a year and 4 months of being sick. Just stay strong and keep taking care of your body, we are all rooting for you!

• Posted

Great words Young Boy! I continue to think about and pray for Starr and Diane and everyone on the forum here - still believing God's healing hand is working in and through this forum and that amazing things will be seen for EVERYONE who has been through awful time with this terrible virus on here.

Craig

• Posted

thank u guys

craig sorry ive been off line

i appreciate all the support

i pray for all too here!!!

• Posted

thank u

yea the way its so up down is so hard moral is tough to maintain when theres zero consistancy!

im praying and praying eating well doing what i can

those around me think its something else all the scary stuff

they dont get it...

i want to heal on up and prove what we all about this virus!

prayers to all thanku for your time and support!!!

• Posted

There is never any need to apologies Starr, we all know what it's like to go through this dreaded virus and how hard it can be just to get out of bed let alone do anything else. Thanks so much for your prayers for me, means a lot for sure.

• Posted

thank u!

yea im getting stronger

but things are slow.....

1year seems like a corner turned...

will i heal

thats whats the hardest

will i be 100%

is anyone ever 100% after this

scary!

prayers for you and us!!!!!

• Posted

Thanks Starr, oh I know that is the worst just not knowing when / if things will heal - but truly I believe that you will heal Starr, I was the same, after a year starting to feel stronger but still very fragile - believe me Starr with God's help you won't have to go through anything like that first year again.

Your prayers still greatly appreciated as I'm still finding things hard, I've hurt my foot this last week and it's just been a number of things lately and just weary of it all. Thanks for being there for me.

And the answer is YES Starr you go to get back 100% after this - I remember at one point thinking I would have to get used to a new 'normal' - but your stamina and strength and resilience and feelings of wellness all return with time, it can be gradual though - hang in there.

Craig

• Posted

thank u

sorry about your woes

im eating very well feeling improvements closer together than ever

its becoming a trend

just seems so confusing and so slow

up down

its like being abused

eggs shells

you never know what youre gonna get from day to day

although my standing symptoms are here

i just wanna feel great live life to the fullest and help people serve others

i cant do that with this

i need my body back full throttle!

i have much to do

• Posted

I know Starr it's awful when you just feel like you don't know what to do to help yourself, when you've tried so hard and still feeling unwell - wish it was easy to understand, comprehend - God knows why and remember He told us that He has a good and positive plan for you, to give you a future and a hope. Praying for better times ahead, you've suffered so much this last year and just hoping and praying for God's intervention and for your recovery - still believing that you are going to get there.

Craig

• Posted

Hey Eric, I talked to youngboy about 3 months ago. He's not often online here anymore. He told me that he has been doing great and fully recovered. He was sick for 16 months.

• Posted

hey SAD thanks man. Its just been really hard. Im seeing stories of 1 year to 2 years and im only at 4 months. I just dont know how yall doing it. I was meaning to message you as well. You say you are 14 months in. How are things looking?

• Posted

I can imagine. It's really hard, because no one knows how long it will take. I think it's really important to not lose hope. You'll get better, but when is different for everyone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.