Zimbalta. Side effects

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anyone take Zimbalta? I just started taking 20 mg. Once a day. This is my first day. It made me feel sleepy and I felt a little nausea. I took it in the morning, U think I will take it at night instead. I am just wondering if the nausea issue will get better in time as my body gets used to it. It did help some with the pain so I would like to try to get used to it. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou in advance.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Debbie is it cymbalta ? 

I did take it for 10 days. Lowest dose too I was crippled wirh nausea. Really kicked In day 5.  Now my friend takes it and finds it good for her nerve pain.  Unfortunately I suffer terrible side effects from meds.  I am yet to find any anti depressant that I can handle. Tried about 10! 

Defo good few forums online about s/e of that drug. Hope it subsides for you. I couldn’t deal with it. Was miserable. 

• Posted

Thankyou fir your response. The nausea subsided after about an hour. I am going to take it at night and see how I do. I am hoping that it will subside as my body gets used to it. It did help with the pain so that is a plus. It also made me sleepy so taking it at night will work better for me. Have a great day! Thanks again!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.