Zolair

Posted , 4 users are following.

just wondering if anyone of you are finished all the zolair shote and how is it going im just wondering what to expect after my sixth one.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

How are you doing so far with your Urticaria. I only got 4 and then I stopped.

Have you had any mayor improvements ? Any side effects?

I was thinking of gettting them again

Hope you are doing great

• Posted

Why did you stop?  Yes i'm doing much better except for some rash but no hives at all.  I think i'm getting some rash because i'm eating more.  Im getting my fourth one next thursday.  I'm just afraid It will start again once i'm done the 6 th month.  No side effects at all so far. 

• Posted

You did try xolair and are feeling better,good for you,doc told me to do but I am so scared of the side effects.They said you can get anaphylactic when you have the needle.
    • Posted

I just got my fifth shot today.  Everyone is diffrent its working very well for me I haven'nt had one side effect and my erticaria was severe.  I would try it and see what happens if you get side effect you just have to stop.

• Posted

was given ibuprofen to relieve me of cramps after child birth and other post natal drug. I was given a month supply with I used judiciously for up to a month. One day I woke up to see some redness on my skin and it was itching. It later spread to other part of my body my ankles and arms. It continued for up to a month before I realized it was hives. On that faithful day I was about using the ibuprofen and the other drugs. I took my instructions book and read and I discovered that I have overused the drugs and I might be suffering of hives. I immediately called Called my health care provider and she has me to stop using the drugs, that the hives will go. I waited for the hives to go buy to no avail. I Google about hives and the cure for it. I realized there was no real cure. It was a 50/50 chances even with drugs. I tried benadryl which help a bit but the hives persisted. I also used piriton which help dry up the hives but it kept coming back.

One day, I sat down to think about my life and was scared it could be life threatening for me. And then I remembered the creator of the universe. The one who create the blood and water, the one who formed us in his own image, the king of all kings, the alpha and omega, the one that knows the beginning from the end. And so the spoke with my creator to take away this hives and asked for forgiveness of sin. I prayed into water that he should turn the water to the blood of Jesus and I drank it with faith. I did that for two to three days and so my healing began. Like joke the itching reduced, redness and swollen reduced gradually and here I got healed permanently.

I got healed I thank God. For you to enjoy the benefits of healing. You have got to re- trace your step to the maker. Jesus Christ. He alone can heal completely because he is the creator. I beg you that is reading my story. Kindly accept Jesus as your lord and Savour. This are end times. All sought of things are happening everywhere. Making heaven is imperative so as not to go to hell. Everything the Bible talked about the end time are happening.

Jesus loves you and came to die just that you and I may be saved and inherent eternal life. A simple prayer as lord Jesus I know I am a sinner, by your mercy kindly forgive me, I accept you as my lord and Savour with my heart and my mouth I confess you are lord over my life.

It that simple. God bless you as you make the right decision today.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.