Zoloft 75mg for 11 weeks!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi!

I’ve been taking 75mg for 11 weeks. Improvement, but nowhere near where I want to be! I know I need to increase, but I am scared to death of side effects! Do you think since I’ve been on it so long the side effects will be minimal? I want to go to 100mg, but even contemplating only going up by 12.5mg at a time.

At 4 1/2 weeks on 75mg my dr increased me straight to 100mg and it was horrific! I ended up going back down. 

I’ve been on Zoloft before, so I know it works. I just need to get to the right dose, but so so scared! 

Any suggestions or positive stories would be great!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I went from 75 only 3 days -100 had no side effects.

It could be in your mind.

• Posted

Hi Abby. I think it depends how sensitive you are to any side effects....I started on 50mg, had a horrific 2 1/2 weeks before being upped to 100mg. I've just started my 4th week of 100mg and am still having burning sensations, sleepiness, running to the loo and heightened anxiety as well as still being more or less house bound. So, no moment of "ah I'm feeling a lot better" yet but am hopeful it will come very soon. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.