Zoloft withdrawals PLEASE HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I completely got off zoloft 2 weeks ago today, trying to manage symptoms with CBD. The first week i had some moments of dizziness and mild rage but nothing crazy. This week the anxiety is back full force. I had my first panic attack in a year Monday and since ive developed a constant feeling as though im struggling to breath and like something is stuck in my throat. Its causing me to be in a constant state of panic and unable to concentrate on anything!!! What do I do?? Really want to get off of it for good but this breathing thing is really freaking me out and leading to constant panic attacks..Will it go or will i stay like this??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi Miranda...I've never heard of anti-depressant w/d, but I guess anything's possible.

personally, antidepressants don't do a thing for my anxiety....I've been taking valium for years (Correctly, not over using), and it works miracles for me.

you just have to find a doctor that trusts you and you have a good relationship with!

• Posted

its dangerous to quit cold turkey. i went off zoloft once and i just did my regular dose every other day for about 2 week then i did 1/2 my dose every other day then finally about every 3 days until i didnt take it anymore but after about a year my anxiety came back and im taking it again but now i am more focused in taking it everyday and the same time as much as possible and just accepted the fact i need medication to control my anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.