zolpidem

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi all just a query do gps give zolpidem out easy as there strick now with zopiclone.. thanks in advance. julie

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I had to arrange to see a doctor and explained that i was having problems with sleeping and she gave me the precription. I will mention though- i have not taken these for about 2 months now as they did help with my sleep pattern.  I also take 1 hour before bedtime Dr Sturart's Valerian Plus herbal drink, it smells a bit but it does make you drowsey and helps me to get off to sleep...
  • Posted

Hi Julie   you drink it like green tea no milk  (IT COMES IN TEA BAGS) and  pour on hot water from the kettle    leave to infuse for about 10mins.  My husband says it smells like old socks  but dont let that put you off... it does seem to work.. Sandra
  • Posted

Hi.

Can anyone help?

What is the difference between Zolpidem and Zopiclone?

Thank you,x

• Posted

hi i believe zopidem get you to sleep short lived while zopiclone keeps you a sleep.. do double check through hun but im sure thats the drifference hun x
  • Posted

I was on zopiclones 2x7.5mg and the dr changed me to zopidem.. They didn't work for me so went back onto zopiclones 
  • Posted

Hi julie

Not sure why. I do understand how bad ey are though... I dread to think I haven't taken any with me if I'm working away 

• Posted

Word of warning ⚠

Buy off the internet... Customs seize......pc plod at your door....letter from home office.

You could get two years in prison importing drugs into the country.

You have been politely warned....

Sorry if it upsets anyone. Xxx

• Posted

You loose your money too xx
  • Posted

Zolpidem is very powerful, One has to think twice before taking this drug. For me it lasted only a few months, then it started to be useless, but I'm kind of addicted and afraid to stop them thinking that i'll never sleep again while in fact they don't even help that much anymore. I will have to face reality and stop this madness one of these days,  sooner the better.  I'm 62 Y.O. so I really don't see why a young person would start using these type of very potent hynotic drugs. If i could 'replay' my life over again i would not be using so many street drugs neither. Being straight and have a clear mind is something that has to be respected and cherished. Forget about Zolpidem Julie, you're too young for those insanities.

( I'm french, so i might have a poor choice of english words)   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.