zolpidem

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi all just a query do gps give zolpidem out easy as there strick now with zopiclone.. thanks in advance. julie

1 like, 15 replies

Report / Delete

15 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I had to arrange to see a doctor and explained that i was having problems with sleeping and she gave me the precription. I will mention though- i have not taken these for about 2 months now as they did help with my sleep pattern.  I also take 1 hour before bedtime Dr Sturart's Valerian Plus herbal drink, it smells a bit but it does make you drowsey and helps me to get off to sleep...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Julie   you drink it like green tea no milk  (IT COMES IN TEA BAGS) and  pour on hot water from the kettle    leave to infuse for about 10mins.  My husband says it smells like old socks  but dont let that put you off... it does seem to work.. Sandra
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

thanks for your input,but i got a short duration using zolpidem.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi.

Can anyone help?

What is the difference between Zolpidem and Zopiclone?

Thank you,x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi julie

Not sure why. I do understand how bad ey are though... I dread to think I haven't taken any with me if I'm working away 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Word of warning ⚠

Buy off the internet... Customs seize......pc plod at your door....letter from home office.

You could get two years in prison importing drugs into the country.

You have been politely warned....

Sorry if it upsets anyone. Xxx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up