Zooiclone for 3 nights

Posted , 6 users are following.

Can taking 7.5 Zipiclone for 3 consecutive nights cause permanent side-effects and/or damage to the body? It’s something I’ve been worried about since taking it a few months ago.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have been taking it for twenty years or more,  and dont think I have any side effects from them.
  • Posted

I have taken 15mg per night for the last 10 years and have had no side effects and remain intolerant of the dose.
  • Posted

Been on 7.5 upto 15 for 10 years
  • Posted

Hi, 

I've been on mirtazapine 15mg for 7 months. Recently past week I seem to have stopped sleeping and my anxiety is hurrendous. I was prescribed 7.5 Zop on Tuesday. Took this first 2 nights slept took half Thursday. Could not get to sleep and 7.5 again last night with the Mirt. Doc has upped my Mirt to 30 but I want to stick with 15 for now to see how I go. I was only prescribed a weeks worth of 7.5 Zop, my question is can I be addicted to the Zop taking it 4 nights in a row? I really don't want to take it tonight if I can. But my sleep anxiety is terrible in now already worried if I need to take it tonight please any advice whould be great full??? Will I get addicted just on a weeks worth?? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.